CLICK THIS BUTTON TO MAKE A CONTRIBUTION:
Or donate by Check made payable to:
French & Indian War Foundation
P.O. Box 751
Winchester, VA 22604
A 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization
YOUR DONATIONS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!
The FIWF has many projects and responsibilities that need your support in order to be accomplished. Among them are:
- • Excavating George Washington’s Well
- • Building a walkway and gazebo to properly present Washington’s Well to students and the public
- • Developing and installing historical signage to visually tell the story of Fort Loudoun
- • Maintaining the Resource Center site property and all associated expenses
- • Providing additional display cases for artifacts uncovered during previous digs
- • Completing subsequent archaeological digs at the site of Fort Loudoun
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
- • Donations are Tax Deductible
- • The Foundation is a nonprofit, tax-exempt organization under Section 501 (c)(3) of the IRS Code.
- • All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.